Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lauging to keep from Crying

We got a chance to have a girls night out to see a local comedy troup called the Lylas. It was good to remember that I could laugh until I started crying. It has been a while. Mostly because being a grown up is just so...well grown up. I'm glad that we took a little time out to laugh. It is good medicine.

Tonight, Shelley and I are interviewing a Respiratory Therapist on our radio show Listen 2 Women. To hear our radio show go to WPVM.org at 4pm EST or if you're in the WNC area tune in at `103.5 fm. Listen 2 Women archieves can are also be found online. Listen 2 Women is a women's radio collaborative.

Also, keep an eye out for Breathe Magazine. I've got a column in there called "Sustainability in the City: One Woman's Quest for the Green Life." Breathe is a sister magazine to the Blue Ridge Outdoors and will soon be available, for free, anywhere where Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine's are available.

No comments: